- http://www.cookatease.com/urad-dal-black-gram-and-potato-curry – Urad dal n Gobi n potato
- http://en.petitchef.com/recipes/main-dish/potato-masala-recipealoo-masala-curry-fid-1507863 – Red Colour Gobi
- http://low-cholesterol.food.com/recipe/unforgettable-potato-curry-163118 – potato curry..add gobio
- http://www.sharmispassions.com/2013/02/gobi-masala-restaurant-style.html – Gobi gravy
1.Lady’s finger – 100 gms
2.Prawns – 100 gms
Ingredients for Masala(gravy)
Small onion – 4
Garlic – 4 flakes
Curry leaves – 5
Coconut – 3 small pieces
snauf – 1/2 spoon.
Turmeric – Pinch
Chilli powder – Chilli powder and coriander mix
Salt – 1/2 Spoon
#Put the ingredients in the mixie and grind.Then put half glass steel vessel water and grind again.
This should be like a Liquid paste.
#Put this gravy into a vessel. Add 2 tomato to it, then add pinch turmeric, salt, chilli poweder,then add 1/2 glass tamrind water.Now squeeze the tomato which is placed inside the vessel.
#Cut the ladyfinger’s in small pieces.
#In a pan, put oil, to it add mustard seeds, dry masala, small onions(5), lasdy’s finger, fry for 10 mins.
Then add the above gravy mix and allow it to boil.
1) Pout 10 spoons of Oil.
2) To that add mustard,jeera and methi (all together it should be 1/4 spoon). Else curry will be bitter.
3) Then put onion, tomato and curry leaves. (1 onion and 1/2 tomato)
4) Fry well.
5) Then put brinjal and drumstick mix for 10 secs
6) Then add salt, Chill and turmeric. Mix for 20 secs.
7)Add water such that it fill the vegetables. Mix once
8)Then cover with Lid and allow it to boil for 10 mins
9)Then add a little tamrind to the gravy and allow it to boil.
10) To add a little more taste, Grind fresh coconut in mixie with a little water. Add this to the gravy and allow it to boil for few mins .