1) Pout 10 spoons of Oil.
2) To that add mustard,jeera and methi (all together it should be 1/4 spoon). Else curry will be bitter.
3) Then put onion, tomato and curry leaves. (1 onion and 1/2 tomato)
4) Fry well.
5) Then put brinjal and drumstick mix for 10 secs
6) Then add salt, Chill and turmeric. Mix for 20 secs.
7)Add water such that it fill the vegetables. Mix once
8)Then cover with Lid and allow it to boil for 10 mins
9)Then add a little tamrind to the gravy and allow it to boil.
10) To add a little more taste, Grind fresh coconut in mixie with a little water. Add this to the gravy and allow it to boil for few mins .